joi, 11 februarie 2010

day 10 - Ilinca

After going through Carmen, Angela, Eufrosina and Sidonia, we've concluded that Ilinca suites her best. Yesterday I thought she'll be a Miruna (which is my favourite girl-name), but my Miruna won't be that gloomy.

She's the result of a team work: my mom made the dress, which is the best part (she even has a tiny button on the back), my husband drew the face (I asked for a cheerful girlie and I ended up with Miss Seriousness) and I sewed the lace on the sleeves, drew and sewed the body and had a terrible time (up to losing my patience completely) with the hair. Initially I was supposed to draw her a pair of shoes. Well, she remains barefoot since I am running out of resources of all kinds.

Ilinca is a very well-behaved girl, who plays the piano and does very good in school. She reads a lot and asks many annoying questions. She enjoys dancing barefoot in the summer rain (but you couldn't tell that just by looking at her ).


Posted via email from zebru's Thing-a-Day 2010

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu